Here are the costs for my bedside table makeover. Technically they are the costs for BOTH bedside tables AND the dresser. I will also round to the nearest dollar just to keep things neat so of course costs could vary for you depending on where you live and the taxes you pay!
- 12 - Vintage Bin Pull - Lee Valley $75
- 1L can - Minwax Wood Conditioner - Home Depot $18
- 1L can - Minwax Stain in Special Walnut - Home Depot $16
- 1L can - Varathane Water Based Clear Poly Satin - Lowes $25
- 1L can - Rustoleum Chalk Paint in Linen White - Home Depot $28
- 1L can - Rustoleum Chalk Paint Clear Coat - Home Depot $34
- 1L jug - EZ Strip - Home Depot $17
- 2 packages - Staining Rags - $17
GRAND TOTAL $230
If you split these costs in 3 (as in 3 pieces of furniture) and account for the number of bin pulls needed for each piece, the bedside tables cost around $65 each and the dresser costs $100. And of course I will have some supplies left over for future projects!
Overall not too bad. A little expensive because I had to buy pretty much all my supplies this time but again I will have leftover at the end and still WAY cheaper than buying all new bedroom furniture.